We are proud to announce the release of V1.2.6401.34256!
This release contains a number of bug fixes, usability improvements and features. Please note that changes have been made to how enum values are handled in formulas, which means formulas will need to be updated to work with this new version.
- Added Alpha Vantage end of day data feed.
- Added Alpha Vantage realtime data feed.
- Added ability to skip lines in csv data templates.
- Added ability to skip rows when importing transactions.
- Added percentage stop loss and target
- Added ability to quickly update a stop loss or target for a trade. You can now do it by right clicking on an open trade and selecting ‘Update Stop Loss & Target’.
- Added missing fields to open trade detail views such as stop loss and target.
- Added a new ‘Total Net Income’ field to share trades. This field specifies how much a trade has earned from dividends and trust distributions.
- Open trade columns that are computed based on current share price are now red.
- Enum values in formulas are no longer converted to a string. So code like “InstrumentType == ‘Share'” should be changed to “InstrumentType == “InstrumentTypes.Share”
- Data feed engine has been improved.
- Fixed Yahoo EOD data feed. Yahoo recently switched off its EOD data API so a work around has been implemented.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.