Stock Portfolio Organizer V1.1.6368.21558 Released
We are proud to announce the release of V1.1.6368.21558!
This release contains a number of usability improvements, features and bug fixes.
- Implemented ‘Upcoming Dividends’ view.
- Implemented ‘Initial Open Trades’ view. This view shows the original trade entries excluding any sales that may have happened.
- Calculations which result in an invalid value, such as divide by zero, are now shown as ‘NaN’ instead of ‘0’
- Improved account transaction descriptions.
- Projected values in the open trades grid views now have a red header instead of a star next to the name.
- Status messages are now hidden by default to conserve screen space on small screens.
- Trade filtering algorithms greatly improved. Certain cases which previously return incorrect results are now handled correctly.
- Fixed NullReferenceException when you try to edit a dividend or trust distribution with nothing selected in the grid view.
- Fixed a bug where income reinvested trades were being filtered out when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed a bug where change ticker was not working correctly for closed trades.
- Fixed a bug where ‘SourceCurrencyCode’ and ‘TargetCurrencyCode’ was not being set for instrument formulas.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException when accessing the currency field of an FX market.
- Fixed a bug where new layouts were not being saved.
- Fixed a bug where closed trades were incorrectly calculated if two or more open trades were closed in the parcel.