We are proud to announce the release of V1.4.6597.35607!
This release contains a number of bug fixes, usability improvements and features.
- Started implementing a integrated help system into the program.
- Yahoo data now works again.
- Added ability to import ticker symbols from a Metastock data directory.
- Improved ticker selection. It is now much easier to select all tickers you want.
- Improved data feed engine errors. Errors now include the ticker symbol.
- Greatly improved CSV Data Templates. You can now generate your own columns from existing ones. This is very useful if you need to split data in columns.
- Greatly improved the Import Transactions Wizard. You can now specify market and ticker symbol maps.
- Fixed a very rare multi threading bug.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when you try to print a watch list view.
- Fixed several bugs in the Metastock Data plugin.
- Fixed bug where event driven data feeds would not download data for newly added tickers.