We are proud to announce the release of V1.8.6703.32986!
This release contains a number of bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Improved the default file name when exporting a CSV Data Template.
- All windows will now resize if they don’t fit on the screen. Stock Portfolio Organizer is best run on a 17 inch monitor or larger. This update is for those users using the program on small laptop screens.
- Market Trading Hours Templates are now soft deleted and permanently deleted only on startup. This is to prevent users from shooting themselves in the foot as any Markets that use the template are also automatically deleted, which in turn will delete any tickers in the market etc.Trade Expenses created via the Import Transaction Wizard are now given better names.
- Trade views will now reload when you delete an account or brokerage formula.
- Fixed a bug in the CSV Data Column Window where the Column Index was not being saved.
- Fixed a bug when trying to show a trade statement.
- Fixed a bug where applying a Brokerage Formula or creating a Trade Expense before selecting an account could generate an exception when saving the trade.
- Fixed a bug where creating a ticker object then deleting it then re-recreating it and doing it several times would throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where Data Feed throttle settings were not being loaded from the database properly.
- Fixed a bug in the Standard edition where recently marked defaults where not being selected.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a partially closed open trade would throw an exception.
- Misc Fixes.